- Bodging an outboard motor.
- Dan Knights studies gut bacteria and health in wild and captive primates.
- Other research suggests gut microbiome modulates mental illness.
- NNAs aka First Nationeers are privileged in their rights but still regularly jerked around by the Feds at the US border
- I often quote clips from Office Space - here's a retrospective by cast members.
- Penny Chisholm is one of The Blob's Wimmin in Science. Here she is talking about her microbes
- brmmmm: seeing issues with driverless cars; not so simple
- For your eating pleasure:
- zombie pie-crust
- Philly cheesesteak looks like something you'd scrape off
your shoea griddle
- More than you ever want to know about comparative cheesesteak
- WTF is cheez whiz? A long way from cheese this was r'ared.
- We were at Brú na Bóinne droning ancient marks in the landscape. Here's a WWII sign recently exposed by fire on Bray Head
- Cruises [prevs]: about 20 million starts a year; of which 200 die at sea; and 10 go MIA never to be seen again
- End of days shelters under the streets of Helsinki
- Insider's view of the California fires: prevention beats fighting.
Sunday, 12 August 2018
Sunday Misc 12AUG18
The peculiar collection of strange bed-fellows which are jostling for attention in my 'mind' this week.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment