- Dismembering a half pig in Cassino Italy
- Eating pig products in New Jersey diners
- Deconstructing TED talks
- What your body does in a minute
- The regrets of the aged
- This article reminds me of a time I was with a group of Christian men of varying ages, and one of the guys in his early twenties started talking about his struggled with lust. He said that he was looking forward to the a time when he would be so old that he wouldn't experience such intense sexual urges. A man in his mid-80s guffawed so hard he had to stop and adjust his false teeth. He wiped laughter tears away from his eyes and blurted out "me, too!"
- Paleontology: Gerta Keller and the Deccan Traps long from essay about the end of the dinosaurs
- Percussive Fibonacci from the Carnatic
- Harmony - the concept explained expert to baby-steps. I got left behind at about minute 2.
- Anti-vaxxer? Checkout Tywkiwdbi's list of polio victims.
Sunday, 19 August 2018
19 Agosto 18
Bits n pieces