- My USAian pals ask: Can we have this president?
- Then maybe we would have fewer tears at events like this? How to Deal with the Police | Parents Explain
- Parents teaching their kiddos? Cooking the Kiwi
- The Swiss have moved on
- How Switzerland Stayed Neutral: they used to have all the approached to the Confederation mined for demolition if barbarians were at the gate
- Every bloke is obliged to do national service and keeps his rifle at home Part I
- But they don't do mass shootings Part II
- But before they get too smug, let us remember [Die Göttliche Ordnung] when women got the vote in the Cantons.
- Warfare's aftermath: pouched rats Cricetomus ansorgei clear landmines. Bloboprev.
- Back-catalogue: Ethical condundrum in re land-mines
- D♪♫gly do♫g
- Brian Eno David Byrne Brooklyn Youth Chorus do One Fine Day
- Drake On again Off again
- Mongolian/Latvian Fusion
- Send in t' clowns
- Taizé Veni Sancti Spriritu
- Shut-in Irish farmers are kind to foxes.
- News to me Anna Brees
- In a similar vein George Galloway tells the truth to power
Sunday, 7 June 2020
St Colmán of Dromore today, which allows me to use this throw-away one liner. Which I think is original to my brother when he was in AmDram at College a half century ago.