- Latvian woodcraft-folk folk
- Meanwhile on the streets of Dublin
- Allie Sherlock and Cuan Durkin can't help falling in love
- Cuan Durkin & Rosie Byrne do Perfect
- Allie Sherlock and Cuan Durkin do Perfect
- It's not technically perfect but they are all so full of heart. ya gotta love them. And could someone feed that boy up ? He's sooo thin and always cold.
- Land of sand
- Mícheál Ó Muircheartaigh
making a ham sandwichsets a very low bar: what a terrible bread to bracket sound locally sourced and home-cooked simple food. Any of his neighbours [okay I guess they'd have to be older than 60 and female] could knock up a round of brown soda and have it round to Mícheál's within the hour.
- Mrs Bernie Clarke will sort him out.
- Meanwhile in Portugal they blame the French for this heart attack between two slices of bread . . . and slathered in gravy. Não é um milhões de passos do poutine.
- My grannie's kilo-samosa business
- Nutella in Reactistan
- My sort of fish
- Starting young as a birder: while your ears can still hear; and eyes see.
- Student IDs Bee Orchid in The Déise Ophrys apifera
- The Arts: park your prej its hard to see where the irony ends
- History channel
Sunday, 28 June 2020
Lock down last week?