- The irrepressible Caitlin Moran talks about Pubes, Politics and Periods. Nothing loath to slap a "I demand a vote on the final Brexit Deal" button on her forehead mid-interview [R]
- AD Negi - the man who planted [lots of] trees
- The man who bullied [lots of] women is still in place - more general report from Grauniad.
- Lesley Hazleton on What's wrong with Dying. Answer: not a lot, bring it on.
- Landing jets on a pitching aircraft-carrier, at night, and not dying
- Update on meteorite-strikes
- Beausoleil Le chanky-chank Français
- Carmen y Laura Por que te quiero
- Ditto Un rato no mas
- Iris Dement Let the mystery be
- and Dance
- and Instrumental
- Little Chow on the Prairie. Probably not as nice as a starvlin' child remembered
- Leading inexorably to Salt Risin' Bread, that the bubbles come from opportunistic pathogen Clostridium prefringens, is all you need to know.
- Making a 2 gallon Timpano. excess on excess, layers of excess.
- Making noodles as ballet. via Kottke
Sunday, 8 July 2018
Bim bam pip pop 8th Jul
Bits a blobs for Sunday: