- Juan Brown of Blancolirio explains the Ever Given
- Juan was our Go To for the Oroville Dam failure
- Couple go on Irish road-trip. Stopping in St Mullin's and talking to my pal Rene's dogs
- Round about 10:30 my neffy Hazza's song Long Life becomes the sound track
- But Jaysus, lads, it's Ireland not I-land
- Extraordinary coincidence re-unites Bela & Marya Paskin after WWII
- Xyla "Woodie" Foxlin blags wood from all over to make a US state jigsaw
- Bob Hendrix from Delft makes biodegradable Loop coffins from moss fungus and sawdust.
- Or try recompose?
- Sean Moncrieff's AtoZ of Covid
- Cadbury skims the chocs for the lonely.
- Medlar Mespilus germanica the fruit [above R] known as openarse or dogsbottom on account of the calyx BBC
- Colorful dumpster diving in DK
- How to hot breakfast in NZ
- Cajun: Tit Galop for Mamou or this version
- Across the Borderline - Willie Nelson
- Just when you think Trio Mandilli [prev] can not get cuter, the grandma appears.
- Pa$$wd anxiety?? It's largely security theatre say Hazel Murray & Dave Malone
- Kathleen Lonsdale [Bloboprev], Kildare's Own crystallographer gets a blue plaque . . . in Redbridge East London.
- Recycling chopsticks
- Julia Galef [recently] reckons that Richard Dawkins (not my favorite person), can change his mind, like James O'Brien earlier.
Sunday, 4 April 2021
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment