- This couple gave up sugar for a month, didn't die, lost weight, saved money, spent more time in food prep, felt virtuous.
- Nonna Gina from New Joisey cans a helluva lot of salsa di pomodoro
- Stan "Yukon" Zuray [prev] and son gets his [dog] food straight out the river.
- Adrian Chiles reflects of giving up the booze. [Mindful Drinking
<ommmmm>is A Thing 54:30]
- Father and daughter go camping; eat fish and a LOT of butter
- Eating hot stuff Crazy Dad finishes his bowl of phaal
- ZeroWasteChef is a sassy foody blog. Bodging on the kitchen gadget front: Bread-maker = oven! I've been on the same trope before. ZWC also here in praise of glass jars: free, cleanable, kitchen storage.
- Brexit: a cry from the Irish border written by Clare Dwyer Hogg; read by Stephen Rea
- Art from beachcombings: yellow road inland
- Japanese glass floats [000s of] on Alaskan coast
- Health effects of daylight saving time
- New tribute to Lynn Margulis coming 01/01/19 - trailer
- Not easy: heart-breaking report from Canada of missed diagnosis of cervical cancer to go with the Scally Report in Ireland of 200+ misdiagnoses and failures to communicate. [via and comments in MeFi]
Post a Comment