- St.David's: smallest UK city.
- SwissTopo: the National Mapping Agency is trying to catch their cartographers random fish, marmots etc.
- Dead: Freeman Dyson physicist, thinker and crap-detector [bloboprev] Hans Bethe's opinion.
- Dyson's last publication on Edge
- Luxembourg: where the trains still won't run on time, but from today you won't have to pay for sketchy transport service.
- Alaska: the state's largest solar electricity farm.
- Nick-nack paddi rice: Seed-savers on a massive scale in India
- Balkanic: Le Temps des Gitans
- Gitanos: Ederlezi [prev]
- Copper: cookpots - making them.
Finally, in my January troll through the family archive, I discovered the address where we lived in Kingston, Ontario 1956-1957. This time, I dug up a postcard sent from Aerophort na Sionainne / Shannon Airport and address to little me aged 3¾. That's a relief, clearly I did exist before I got my PhD and started sciencing seriously.
Post a Comment