- Monday last I mentioned having met Bruce Darrell, organic gardener and experimentalist.
- Here he is quantifying the benefits of sowing a green manure.
- Biochar thoughts. Me, I use the ash-sifted charcoal from the wood-stove.
- Clearing a really rrrrough part of the site to bring it into production. Bruce treated it as a Javi Problem: make a plan, start at one end and keep going.
- Lactofermenting surplus veggies. I've just put up 3 coffee jars full of fermenting green beans.
- Only Us by Thrice. Peculiar video story. Reminds me of Mumford & Sons [prev].
- Doc on One (RTE) Death: Don't Leave It To The Last Minute
- Five things you know about grief that are prolly wrong.
- Alexander Skarsgård
- D'ye know Danny Macaskill? You do!
- His Austrian oppo is Fabio Wibmer
- Drogheda stomp. Irish tap.
- Y'know, a snakebite won't kill you . . . unless you're allergic to cider. Jimmy Carr
Sunday, 22 September 2019
Hey folks, Autumn equinox this weekend! And, no, it is not always on the 21st. Summer is over, a sunny evening is seen as a bonus and a blessing. A few things have popped above my horizon: