- Stop action film showing the marvellous diversity of the insect form.
- I've been on before [cruel and unusual - punishment] about the shameful medicalisation of the death penalty to make it humane. I've witnessed the gas-chamber option with mice and carbon-dioxide which is definitely not humane and practiced cervical dislocation myself which at least is quick[er]. I more or less equated asphyxiation with carbon-dioxide and ditto with argon in that first link. This essay into new methods of humane judicial killing points out my error: we have physiological responses to excess carbon-dioxide but haven't bothered evolved a way of dealing with absence of oxygen. BBC is suggesting that asphyxiation by nitrogen, or argon if you can get it, is painless and quick enough.
- Sing It
- Grace Davies from Wales writes her own stuff and gives it SOCKS.
- First failed escape - W!ld
- Making :
- a caravan in 6 hours. 32 a day out the door
- artisan salami in NYC
- Kashmiri parathas - they BIG
- slapping a chapatti to life
- Anthony Bourdain on eating in India "You say Bolognese, I say Vector"
- Winging It. Frank "Catch me if you can" Abagnale talking about the rehabilitative power of fatherhood.
- You'd be lucky to get out of Iris Peavoy's shop, in Kinitty Co. Bookdocks, with only the thing you came in for.
- Hammer time! Mind over matter. Remember Legless in Kampuchea from The Blob?
Sunday, 10 June 2018
Sunday backstory 100618
Few loose ends or threads need pulling
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
A formidable share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in reality purchased me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I really feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If attainable, as you become experience, would you thoughts updating your blog with extra details? It is highly helpful for me. Large thumb up for this weblog publish! best online casinosReplyDelete