- Florence Foster Jenkins singing for laughs: more people used to laugh at her than with her.
- Mossy Bottom. Advice to people with a fantasy of moving to an Irish small-holding.
- Frightfully English? Follow Max Fosh to Henley or Metal detecting
- France? Jumping the Tour de France on a mountain bike.
- Handling sourdough. High hydration means gloopy and in need of working.
- Food: Did someone mention Jamie "Bust-again" Oliver?
- Drink: The irrepressible Steve Mould on coffee acoustics.
- Acoustics also vital for skating on thin ice.
- Larry Earles Vietnam chopper pilot
- Can you imagine what it was like to be given a lethal toy like that in your 20s? Like my Dad in 1940.
- Trans-Atlantic fibre optic -a comms history.
- Did someone mention Ocean? Cue Nina & Frederick
- A long way from the ocean - Altai throat singing - more Baatyr
- Unstoppable that's what Georgia Shakestaff says [1min] about GirlsUp
- Henry Marsh author [prev] and brain-surgeon being engaging with Jim Al-Khalili
Sunday, 21 July 2019
Sunday Misc 210719