- The President sings Amazing Grace. Alleluia: these brothers and sisters sure get participatory joy out of their religion. The Pres could pace it up a bit though, don't you think?
- Joan Baez, a better singer altogether, is inspired.
- Here's another Big Voice [disconcert alert] from someone 70 years younger than Baez
- Dylan Moran being laconic
- The taxonomy of homonyms.
- Immigrants typify Ireland
- A town without cars: Giethoorn, NL
- Risk Assessment Department: shipping containers blowing up. 1 litre of vaporised gasoline can >!whoomph!< blow the doors off your container. PrevoBLEVE.
- Normal distribution generator: Galton Box. Compellingly watchable.
- How to Make 29 Handmade Pasta Shapes. Ditto.
- Cooking? What about butchering a hawg? I stopped watching when he lopped off the ears: you may be made of sterner stuff.
- Hampton Creek makes technofoodlike products. PrevoGoop with Gwyneth Paltrow.
Sunday 8 April 2018
sunday misc 08Apr18
Sunday after Easter is called Low Sunday by Protestants but Quasimodo Sunday by Catholics and Thomas or Renewal Sunday Ανανέωση Κυριακή by the Orthodox.