- Remember 4Ocean $20 bangles = 0.5kg trash? Harry Chan has lifted 80,000 kg of trash
- from the sea. Those surfer dudez from 4ocean owe him $3.2million.
- Three years ago it was bottle-flipping. To which I applied a sciency view. Three decades ago in California, it was cup-stacking . . . but it's only come over my horizon in the last three days at Vox via Tywkiwdbi.
- Where Dreams Go To Die - documentary on Gary "Newfie" Robbins and The Barkley Marathons [prev]. If you're invested, you can find out how Gary did in 2018 on your own.
- Courtney "Ultra" Dauwalter runs along.
- The Right Stuff. 17th April 2018, SWA 1380 suffered a catastrophic engine failure between New York LGA and Dallas DAL. Debris flew back and smashed a window in the fuselage causing decompression and oxygen masks. Captain Tammie Jo Shults dealt with the emergency as if it was a hang-nail that needed fixing. Radio traffic between 1380 and Philadelphia Tower; 12 minutes on the edge of your seat. Banker Jennifer Riordan was the only fatality.
- We shall overcome with Nimo Patel [prev]
- Peter Fonda dead. Play Flow River Flow
- Medical error? [prev] Think a bit before pointing fingers, says Dr Rohin Francis: crap detection needed on poor data.
- Me n Rohin agree on the recurrent pharyngeal nerve.
- WHAT ABOUT THE KETCHUP; YOU PROMISED KETCHUP!
- How to make industrial ketchup [sound off for sanity!]
Sunday, 18 August 2019
Catchup ketchup 18Aug19
As The Blob gradually fills out the last remote corners of my universe, new stuff is likely to recall a bloboprev.