Sunday 25 August 2019

Next Week

Last August compendium
  • Fud
  • Cod
  • Fun
  • Mun
  • Bom
    • Lady with Alzheimer's dies. Son donates body to Alz charity for research. Chairity sells "most of" the body to the US military for experiments on the effects of IED blasts on the human body. [story] via. Bloboprev on uninformed consent use of [baby] cadavers.
  • Bak
    • Statement: When girls go out wearing tiny tight skimpy outfits I mean they have the choice to wear something else. some thing less provocative, so really girls are asking for it.
    • Counter: If you're out in public and I see you're not wearing protective headgear, does that give me the right to smash in your skull with a hammer? I mean you're asking for it because you're not wearing something to protect your head. source  via
    • Moral: Your rights end where my nose begins.
  • Puz
  • Art

No comments:

Post a Comment