- Juan 'Blancolirio' Browne gives his opinion on the FIU/Sweetwater bridge collapse [prev]
- One man alone [except for spare tyres, 3 drones, a helicopter, a 4x4, a cameraman, the Echocentrics] cutting some gnarly lines in the wilderness of Kamchatka. There are links to earlier clips same guy.
- Did someone mention helicopter? To deliver the students of the Valais for their class foto?
- via Neatorama [via reddit]
- Raising boys = raising Cain. "Amount of fun is proportional to amount of mud on your apparel ... that is boy math" It's different from raising girls; but not that different. We've tried both [as a controlled scientific experiment don'chaknow]. Started with a single boy [The Boy] in our 20s and 30s followed by a pair of girls Dau.I and Dau.II in our 40s and 50s.
The Exec Summary? Girls pull up their socks. Boys don't.
- Viral fathers. Last week we had HowToDad from NZ. Here's BBC Dad from Korea.
- Sanitised, gorgeous, version of the Sounds of Kenya
- Squidge Rugby on the sexiness of Scotland's Rugby
- Ireland finish the Six Nations with a Grand Slam = all wins
- Wombling - making a [loyalty card] living from other people's discards. Like my late lamented mentor who wasn't above rootling through the trash to make a few nickles on the deposit for a soda can.
- How they make shingles in Slovenia - mit DE untertitel
- How they make sausage in Germany - Wurstprüfer is a job title.
- Just fishin' catching Atlantic salmon Salmo salar or indeed catchin' Caplin Mallotus villosus up in Newfoundland.
Sunday, 18 March 2018
Clippedy doo dah 18 Mar 18
What we got today? We got a Gallimaufry today:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment