- Joe Biden quotes Seamus Heaney
- Gravity. If you drop a rock down a 1500 ft= 450m hole; how long will the fall take?
- hint: 9.9m = 33ft/s2 help: calculator
- The lads drop that rock
- Were you right?
- It's a thing
- Hilarious joke
- Ice tastes soundier
- Anti-grav: runaway truck ramps
- Anti-terrist: Andromeda Nave
- Anti-Amazon: bookshop.org bypasses Bezos and gives to [local] bookshops: now in UK
- Not anti-vaxx:
- Nov 2019: Aoife Bennett acquired narcolepsy from Swine-flu vaccination
- This week another High Court settlement for collateral damage Ben Blackwell [now 15]. Parents take commendable position. Other players less so.
- Van Gogh gains his marblers
- Living on / from / off a 25 acre farrrrm: lettuce and ducks; jam and carrots.
- Nonagenarian knocking off the miles
- Tug o' war Ireland vs China 600kg / 8 pairs of mighty thighs x2
- Jaysus Jonah! Kayakers in the whale's maw [and spat <ptooooii> out]
- Roma Farasana Arabia [inscriptio top right]
History says, Don’t hope
On this side of the grave…
But then, once in a lifetime
The longed-for tidal wave
Of justice can rise up,
And hope and history rhyme.
So hope for a great sea-change
On the far side of revenge.
Believe that a further shore
Is reachable from here.