- <covid-fatigue alert>The Man commissions Amárach to opinion-survey 1500 people about Coronarama</covid-fatigue alert>. IMO could do much better on the presentation of the results: aaargh: bar-charts; unlabelled axes; distorted axis scales; minute labels; redundant labels etc.
- Go Rutger Bregman [prev]: let's think outside the box and make a New Normal
- Did you ever think about where Leonard Nimoy grew up? He spoke yiddish as a kind?
- Michael Palin on the future: travel less but travel better like Agassiz in his garden
- Fair winds and following seas for SubLt Matthew Pyke
- Let's stay home and send the drone instead? Drugs to IoW.
- You'll live longer if you move to Okinawa.
- Travel? Two men in a Boat. Converted lifeboat going up the fjords of Norway.
- St Noam of Chom indicts all the post-WWII US presidents of war-crimes
- The Great Bubble Barrier: nifty solution to divert and collect plastic crap
- ♫ ♫ ♪♫ ♪ ♪ 𝅘𝅥𝅯
Sunday 10 May 2020
gracious send-up ? "Do you have a cupboard under your stairs? Have you ever spent the day there? No? Guess what you’re doing today. You may take only the following items: a block of jelly, a tepid hot water bottle, a torch, a map of Spain, three Weetabix biscuits."