- How to be old . . . with bees (they start at 13m20s). And I checked out Part I and Part III afterwards.
- How Science is Taking the Luck out of Gambling - with Adam Kucharski Royal Institution lecture from 2016
- How to build a wall à la medieval
- You need to split stones
- I'd call 'em plug and feathers; not wedge and shims.
- You need to forge the metalware
- How to not get lost in the forest hunting mushrooms
- How to drive a car.
- How to learn a machine to drive a car. It's amazing: you don't need to know how it works; just that work it does.
- How the US Army Corps of Engineers has created a hostage to fortune in trying to tame Ole Miss.
- How to escape across the Iron Curtain. Ivo Zdarsky.
- How to make a composite photo of the rellies
- How to do recreational math
- How to sing in a ruined church
- How to surf. Surfin' is cool: these lads prefer it freezin':
Sunday 19 May 2019
World Bee Day - that would be today, since 2017 when the UN, at the insistence of Slovenia, designated 20th May to raise awareness of bees and bee keeping; colony collapse disorder and our inter-dependence with Apis mellifera and other bees. Rathanna is having a session this afternoon. I'll be there, but hopefully not covered in beeees.