- Forging axes in Norway
- Ditto USA 1965 Axe types: Half-wedge, Maine, Connecticut, Jersey or Michigan pattern [note to self - follow-up on axe styles; fanstone wheel 72in across replaced by smaller faster carborundum
- Two-hands two axes too much
- Slicing the cake with a maul
- Making hard work of the firewood in snowy Vancouver I
- Felling and snedding
- Woodpile as art form
- And, apart from firewood, what do you do with an axe aNNyway? Make a cabin in Finland!
- Rewooding Iceland after 1000 years of over-grazing. Ecotypes, genetics, species selection, climate change.
- Green wall across Africa. Planting a strip (mostly Acacia). 15km deep across the Sahel to hold back the creeping sands of the Sahara.
Post a Comment