Today, as promised yest, we watched the "sunrise" from St Fursey's Altar. Like Whistler's Mother it was an arrangement in Grey and Black:
St Julian of Norwich, her day: "al shal be wel & al shal be wel & al manner of thyng shal be wele"
- Kika [R, L] from Sailing Uma picking trash for a day
- with InTheSameBoat a Norwegian clean-up charity
- What rainfall looks like
- The Belgians épatent les Françaises with €2½
- Colette goes back.
- Killian Jornet runner Up tops out twice
- Composure found by OzzyMan
- Re-planting estate trees in Norfolk
- KISS that veggie soup
Post a Comment