- Watch a succession of people working with their hands.
- incl Simon "mighty torso" Fairlie scything faster than a motor mower.
- More scything, they cry! Girls do it too.
- The last man to use a pole-lathe for a living.
- Have wood but need to light the fire? Kindling! Use the froe, fool!
- Seven fish with one cast!
- The daftest video for a cute song: Paper Kites do Featherstone.
It was the scything Simon Damant performing his party trick. Simon Fairlie has a slightly (!) less honed body. Both are tremendous devotees and advocates of the scythe.ReplyDelete
Damme, wrong Simon! Red face, me. When we went to the Muchelney Scything Fair in ?2010?, I was overwhelmed with the poetry in motion . . . and the rippling pecs.Delete