- Bar pinched by awkward settle
- Mighty Oak felled with a two-knob hinge
- Tree-monkeys can go home if this mother can get close to the site
- The Lhotse Couloir by ski . . . normalising the bat-shit bonkers.
- The Betsiamites River by Kayak
- 8000m without a parachute . . . there is a big net
- Of branches by competent tree-monkey
- Mildly amusing food anecdotes. Like Dau.I's elderflowercordial vs fish-stock mix.
- Thinking man's physics
- Mr Holland's clarinet lesson
- Arlo n Pete sing Presley
- Tao & Pete Viva la quinta /quince brigada
- The Boss Sólo le pido a Dios
- Trek: Picos de Europa
- Cabo Verde? Horácio - Cabeçada
- An everyday story of home-schooling folk in Drenthe, NL.
- Dau.I escaped from our End-of-Days Farm in September 2011, and Dau.II did a runner in May 2013. We were all so happy eating turnips and wild honey up until then.
Sunday, 20 October 2019
20ct19 Osteoporosis Day
If your bone density is top-notch, bear a thought for those whose isn't.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment