- Erwin Schrödinger at 75. The talks from September's What is Life symposium have been released on a youtube channel same: [http://url.ie/138cw]. There's about 16 hours of talking heads, several of which have Nobel medals in their luggage.
- Elephant toothpaste ScienceBob demonstrates
- Echidna. Spiny ant-eater. No not Zaglossus bruijnii [prev] but its cute Australian cousin Tachyglossus aculeatus
- Elton John the Younger gets stuff for Christmas.
- Elvis - wise men
- Eating Ethics - when it's okay to steal someone else's lunch [kleptomesimeriano]
- Eater on tech-heaven bread-obsessives
- Excel timeline bread making
- Eating Thanksgiving turkey and mac'n'cheese consumed by Koreans.
- Edgy Iceland's aspirational No Palm Oil Advert
- CEO Iceland: defends his position doing a little is better than doing bugger-all and carping about other people.
- Eccentric Engineer writes about Hadrian's Wall
Sunday, 25 November 2018
E is for Everything
Every good boy deserves fruit [again, published in error a day early yesterday]