- Copper from scratch it cost him $500 to get $2.50 worth of copper ingot [first 2 minutes = tedious ad]
- Climbing El Capitan: 900m vertical; no ropes
- Café Banba near Malin Head
- Candy: the Japanese obsession with Wasabi KituKatu.
- Crisps: propaganda for Keogh's
- Chiam's chopper: clever practical food tools for the blind
- Chopper: 14 y.o learns how to split an ash Fraxinus excelsior log; check comments for helpful suggestions.
- Aim for edge of log not middle
- put log of solid non-bouncy surface like another log
- bury foundation log so top surface is low
- use sledge & wedges rather than splitting maul.
- Cutting cherry logs to boards
- Catechism of Cliché in memoriam Myles na Gopaleen
- Cacafonix: waggish translator of Asterix, Anthea Bell has died. Many find her translations work better than the original French.
- Choir, Stellenbosch University, sing Say Something
- Constant Sorrow - The Soggy Bottom Boys
- Cobrastyle - Robyn
- Cortina, Red - Sawdoctors
- Comedy explained by Jimmy Carr - tech: up to and including MRI
- How big is a byte (history) 11m
Sunday, 4 November 2018
C is for Sunday
B is now history.. Moving one letter along:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment