- The redoubtable crap-detecting Steve Mould on temperature. prev: on dyslexia
- for the centennial weekend that's in it, BBC checks out some facts that everyone knows about WWI that just ain't so.
- Why you should wear safety glasses in the lab [trigger warning tomatoes]
- Mortice tenon log house
- Throwing an axe for bigg[in]ers.
- Monster waves at Nazaré
- Moving book stock by human chain
- Twin toddlers burn midnight oil
- Politics of privatizing railways (UK edition).
- Women i/c the UK navy
Saturday, 10 November 2018
Saturday Morning Post
Dang! I've backed myself into a corner by constraining Sunday Miscellany into alphabetical order. But there's all kinds of interesting shite which I cannot shoehorn into an A is for Aardvark box [which see tomorrow]. First, it seems that I've finally passed the half-million pageviews: