- Donuts in Seal Beach CA. I'm a bit ambivalent on this "heart-warm" story.
- Déise kleptoproino. Two years ago I wrote a piece about liberating food from foreign hotels to feed my starvelings at home. We had the whole clan home to The Déise for the weekend before Hallowe'en, the family has grown as the F1 has accreted partners and the F2 generation has appeared . Frankly there aren't enough beds and the adults are getting out of the habit of sleeping hugger-mugger all over the floor. Dau.I and her BFF were accordingly accommodated down the road in one of the hotels in Tramore. The first morning they came away with a sweaty croissant wrapped up in a paper napkin; the second, by request, they presented me with a similarly wrapped bacon sandwich. The apple falleth not far from the tree: I was delighted. That was then, this week there's a compendium of buffeting the buffet on Metafilter.
- Dingbats. Matthew Carter talks about the Birth of Verdana
- Dalton, John; discoveries in weather and atomic structure. 1 Da. [eponym!] is the weight of a single hydrogen atom.
- Domus. Appropriate Tech solution to homelessness in Portland OR.
- Dump. Undump. Commentary . . . and what about non-attachment?
- Drone. made from Box-fans x 4. 1m x 1m flying table-top.
- Depression. Bressie talks about it on telly. [Prev]
Sunday, 18 November 2018
D for dining
Dang it! I'll shoehorn whatever-you're-having-yourself into D is for
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment