- It's 100 years since the Armistice was signed, bringing to an end the fighting in WWI. At 1030, The Beloved, The Brother and The Bob will be removing hats in Shinrone down the road from The Home Place in King's County and not a million miles from the Obama Home Place.
- Blackadder goes forth - final scene.
- Abide with me. (King's College Choir, Cambridge)
- The Day Thou Gavest Lord Is Ended
- Amritsar: Sikh central where thousands of dinners (dal, chapatti, rice pudding) are served daily to all comers by Sikh volunteers with Big Pots. Prev: same place different film-crew.
- Appalachian Spring by Aaron Copeland
- Anglo-Saxon sword belonging to Ash the Upstanding British Museum Curator's Corner season 4 episode 4
- Ancestry, anyone? jacksepticeye, a famous Irish Youtuber spits into a pot and gets his DNA processed.
- One of my students paid folding money to hear him prattle on in a theatre in Dublin a few days ago. Until then, Jack had not popped above the horizon of my blogosphere. He posts daily and millions of people get a fix o' him each time. Young Jack he know nuttin' and he's not ashamed. Who needs knowledge.
- Atlas Bicycle Factory India. Blimey where is the PPE? handling red-hot bike frames while wearing sandals.
Sunday 11 November 2018
A is for orAnge
Damme, I started, by accident or force of circumstance, at B for Sunday which was naturally followed by C for Sunday and now need A for pArity of esteem before we move off, like QI, through the alphabet D E F.