- Terminal Communication by Michael Fortune Via Neatorama. Chap at 1:45 definitely taking 21s to use the facilities. They've changed the road layout more recently. We've met Fortune's work Be da holy, Ned . . . be da fuck John before.
- Nostalgia alert! The Dresser Project (you don't really need subtitles: just attune your ears):
- Jerry McLoughlin the collective energy of all your friends and all your family . . .
- Norah Seville this is grandfather's old pipe . . . [eeeuuuw!]
- Pops Murphy the dhresser is more than likely made of dhriftwood . . .
- I've done my trib to Hokusai. Here's a BBC view of Hokusai inpired murals via MeFi
- Food glorious food
- Shredded wheat how it's made
- Frozen french toast ditto
- First principles: Oroville's Juan Browne [prev] talks to Feather River rice farmer
- Gorgeous rich site investigating the varieties of french in La Francophonie with added maps!
- chocolatine [normal in Bordeaux] is the form Québécois while the majority in France Metro use pain au chocolat
- How do you say 80?
- you can help them build their data set
- via MeFi: where there is some useful commentary [mainly in English]
- The German equivalent.
- Island update: U Thant Island in the East River NY NY.
Sunday, 13 August 2017
Colour Supp 130817
We know our way around Rosslare Harbour because occasionally we escape from out mountain fastness to Abroad. Not every user of the facilities managed the entry to Exit:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment