- Rust so superficial on a steel knife, it can be restored / sharpened.
- When it's real sharp, then a butcher can use it to dismember a cow.
- Too big? Accents too Scots? Try a lamb butchery lesson.
- No red meat? Try filleting a salmon?
- Vegans need to chop onions without tears. Jamie Oliver
- This onion is RAW. Gordon Ramsey less SHOUTY than usual.
Sunday, 17 April 2016
Sunday Shambles 170416
Shambles "From ME shambil, place where meat is butchered and sold, from OE sceamol, table, counter ultimately from Latin scamillum, diminutive of scamnum, bench, stool", now defunct except in several English towns and cities as a place name, similar to 221b Baker Street or Pudding Lane where the 1666 Greta Fire of London started.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment