- Jack o' Diamonds - Lonnie Donegan
- Junebug - Robert Francis
- LumberJacks in BC. From fellers to the saw mill via the Johnstone Strait.
- Jason Hazeley talks about his dead dad. Part of Griefcast, a large series of podcasts by Cariad Lloyd. End of Life issues interest me, but these are too long, too self-indulgent. Try the index to see if there's anyone of whom you've heard?
- Juno - for the other end of life?
- Jonathan Irwin - Jack and Jill story
- Jacob Cockle - a sad story
- Judi Dench on speaking Shakespeare [Shagsprev]
- Jelly Roll Morton
- Jenever - Holland's national tipple.
- Pączki = Jelly donuts Warsawa style
- Jättikuljetus - Finnish freighting
- Goodnight Jim-Bob - remember the Waltons?
Lawyer: But you've been married for more than 70 years, why get divorced now?
Moshe: We wanted to wait until all the children were dead.