- Bioclock: My cousin Oskar begs for the hour you wasted sleeping-in this morning because we put the goddam clocks back last night [bloboprevorant]
- Blasphemy: results just in. On Friday 26/Oct/18 we-the-Irish just voted 2:1 to remove the word "blasphemous" from the constitution. blobobackground: the point I was trying to make was that there are so many inequities and iniquities in our society that religion should not be privileged for special protection. It is NOT okay to be "grossly abusive or insulting in relation to matters held sacred by any religion, thereby causing outrage among a substantial number of the adherents of that religion" we need to work on all these issues. That's a Good Thing in international politics; clearly separating Ireland from Iranland and ISISland.
- Brewing and then distilling bananas for fun and food-science; just like they do in Uganda. It's interesting seat-of-pants science, not being too fussy about precision gives more control; not slavishly following a protocol/recipe gives more understanding. 36m
- Beverage: coffee with hearing loss: Starbucks opens a signin' all dancin' café in DC.
- Bok, Gordon, Cocky from Bungaree
- Billie Eilish - when the party's over
- Bewilderment: Bill Bailey on Brief History of Time
- Babies: their secret life after dark
- Boring When I worked in England, someone came up with the wheeze of "most boring holiday postcard competition" to send back to work-mates. Suburban office blocks and multi-storey car-parks featured among the entries.
- It might have been original in 1985; others have similar ideas now
- There is a book
- Here is a locally made film about Enniscorthy to show that it is a strong contender for "most boring town in Ireland"
- But wait, New Ross has entered
- Bach, Johann Sebastian is The Greatest
Sunday, 28 October 2018
B is for Sunday
B b b badass: