- Science and engineering:
- How dandelion seeds fly: it's all in the fluid dynamics innit?
- Big: Salvage of CP Valour aground on Horta, Açores
- Small: saving a ratty skillet from landfill
- Paywall: the business of scholarship [allocate 1 hr, BlobExecSumm later]
- How cheese is made [food engineering section]
- Withnail and Paul madness in the English Lakes "Of course, he's the fucking shepherd"
- Pies: far too nice to eat.
- Paratha avec rhythme
- Gorgeous autograph.
- You have to listen to/with Evelyn Glennie: if you knew about her already then why the heck didn't you tell me?
- Il n'y a pas de mouvement sans rhythme.
- Hayde belting out Wayfaring Stranger
- Liam O'Flynn & Mark Knopfler do a stately An Droichead
- Right-on people are no longer allowed to listen to Israelis, but they sure can sing it out.
- Do you want to be saved instead by a bunch of Christians?
- Mandolin Orange render Boots of Spanish Leather.
- Jenny - Flight Of The Conchords
Sunday, 21 October 2018
Sunday Sunday 21Oct18
Today 'tis the Feast of St Fintán of Taghmon, Wexford's very own saint. Not to be confused with St Fintan of Clonenagh, another fellow entirely from the Midlands.