- Liszt? Now there's a composer I know rather poorly. I've heard some of these before but couldn't have put a name to any of them:
- Luka: Suzanne Vega's surprise hit
- Longyearbyen, Svalbard, seeds, bears and snow.
- Legrand, Michel, dead in Paris
- Llewellyn, Sarah: multitasking well peculiar.
- Lysistrata: Aristophanes' play about sexual politics explained
- Leatherback Sea Turtles Dermochelys coriacea in Irish waters <10Mb, 32 pp.>
- Lloyd, AL & MacColl, Ewan
- Loofah pathology (use bleach)
- Loxodonta africana - african elephant
- It's a piano piece too
- Lend-Lease US to USSR
- Lurry it in: Breakfast for 1500 US Navy champions
- Leaves on the line - Steve Mould [prev] experiments
- L for Lasso a new American hero
- Lotus Puzzle: a new vicarious entertainment for sofa sitters - watch a man thinking.
- A bad day for the Lannisters
Sunday 27 January 2019
L is for list