- Chekkittout: wind-powered mine-sweeper prototype in Afgo.
- A helluva long trail in Canada - beautiful but apparently dependent on an ipad for navigation and a bike for stuff. The route map.
- A little explanatory film about cognitive biases. How our brains insist on us embracing the daft.
- Wrong [as in held without good evidence] thinking in the political sphere: <trigger warning = Trump>
- I wrote about bottle-flippin' last November. Here's a senior citizen's update. The old dears are further induced to go dabbin' after their successful bottle flip. Some bureaucrat will be sure to label this institutional bullying.
- Cara Dillon sings The Parting Glass
- The Dead South - In Hell I'll be in Good Company
- Anne Hathaway - I dreamed a dream - less inappropriately flush and gutsy than a lot of other versions.
- Irish steppin' out - there are only seven people in Ireland who can do this or this.
Post a Comment