Sunday 19 February 2017

LifeHack Sunday190217

I was down with Pat the Salt, as usual, last weekend. He was a little under the weather but so was the cat. Me, I had the full use of my legs, which was/is a blessing.
  • Use a child's plastic beach spade for scooping up cat vomit from the carpet.
  • A while ago, I came across this list of life-hacks. Metafilter, I guess. You are  sure to find one of two of them handy.
  • One of the comments pointed out that daft faux-useful handy hints were given traction by Viz Top Tips. The Boy and I read Viz as a sort of Geordie patriotic duty when we lived in Newcastle upon Tyne in the 1980s.
  • Cash up front for a 50 sq.m home in Hawaii. Simplify, lads!
  • Have to pop this in somewhere: minority integers like 383 need to have their 15 minutes of fame. Why, it's a Woodall Prime!
  • In honour of Carrie Anne Moss - mentioned yesterday - The Hollies sing it.
  • About 90% of my students at The institute profess I can't draw which riles me up because I've said the same thing in my time. Here is the Antidote to that self-knocking nonsense - tnx Russ.

1 comment: