Cute of the Day:
We read a book that suggested you ask your kid what an appropriate punishment for misbehaving would be and then carry it out. 6 yo son pinched his brother or something, so we asked what an appropriate punishment would be. He said “pluck out my eyeballs and throw me over a cliff?”. We didn't follow through. And stopped reading parenting books.
Go on what's bin happenin':
- Mumford and Sons are back in the saddle Guiding Light. or Vevo version.
- An Ròn [The seal] Julie Fowlis
- Lonesome Friends of Science John Prine
- Dvorak Humoresque.
- Eric Satie Once upon a time in Paris
- Philip Glass Metamorphosis
- Pushing Bright Phoebus by the Watersons tribute in words
- Watersons more trad: Hal and Tow.
- Jonathan Pie on [Offensive] Free Speech
- Age quod agis [= do what you do] making a longbow
- Housework? Woman makes beds nothing to do with sheets! mostly bamboo.
- Bois de chauffage en Bretagne? Rault Philippe c'est le pied!
- Haute Savoie cyclisme vertical
- Playing Magnus Carlson at chess.
- Genius? My Son the Engineer Dilbert.
- Irish people try Krispy Kreme Donuts for the first time "This is like my first lesbian kiss: I'm confused but I love it" - "This might be the best donut I've had in my whole fuckin' life" - "I might actually drive the whole way to Blanchardstown for that"
- Food? Did someone mention Le Jambon Beurre Sondwich? KISS my sandwich! Keep It Simple Stupid.
- We survived Storm Callum. Hurricane Michael in Florida not so much. Bloke fixed his running GoPro to an immovable object and left town. Starts off with a bit of roof lifting off across the street and after a few hours of horizontal water shows where the street has lifted off it's foundations; no house where the roof was.
I'm not a robot, and I really appreciate what you are doing here. Thanks for all the good posts over the last five years.ReplyDelete