- I was on a spoon jag a couple of weeks ago: functional and disposable. Here's [R] an artistic marathon of spoon: a new carved wooden spoon for every day of the year. What is it with doing one a day for a whole year? Would the sky fall if you missed a day? Well, Bob? Would it Bob??
- Mr Ruud has another installation called . . . Bob. How about that?
- This last week has seen the National Ploughing Championships near Tullamore Co Offaly [really King's County!]. I hear they had tractor football as a sideshow.
- Did someone mention tractor hilarity from Poland?
- Back at the Ploughing: chap from Fenor Co Waterford about carving a leprachaun's chair with a chain-saw.
- Did we do sushi before? We did. But does quality depend on price?
- Forget that fancy furrin stuff and make hardtack.
- You may need instruction about how to eat the stuff.
IgNobel Prizes this year 2016. Nothing really to see here IMO.
Post a Comment