- What about if the ice melted. Bangladesh gone. But so is Florida, Georgia, Alabama. Beijing becomes a seaside resort. Large tracts of Amazonia get permanently wet too.
- Greenland uncovered. A nice graphical follow-up from my piece about melting ice-caps. And seal-eating surrender vikings who left long before the ice-cap melted.
- How it's made. The world's best selling candy bar. 100 tons [!] of roasted peanuts incorporated every day. About as appetising as the Twinkie.
- From food-product to food: 40 sorts of pizza [via neatorama] all different, all good . . . except maybe mac-and-cheese pizza.
- A beer for m' buddies. 1968, Vietnam
- The party at Twinsburg.
Sunday 1 May 2016
Bank Holiday Monday tomo if you live in a country with any aspirations towards The Left. If you live in the USA, today you'll be celebrating Loyalty Day saluting the flag all morning to convince your neighbours you ain't no comm-you-niss.