sangwichor two along the way.
- Henry McKean out doling tea and toast to the voluntariat of Ireland [heart-warming, despite presence of Dairygold unbutter glarrk]
- Cream, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Salt (1.7%), Colour (Carotenes)
- Food? How come I never got piping hot sausages when working at the timber with Rossa and Rissoles?
- Ins Holz: sledging [not surfing!] mighty tree-trunks down the mountainside in CH
- Google maps knock Apple maps into a cocked hat. They are looking to The Future!
- Dear Satan a heart-burning story narrated by Patrick Stewart
- Clean Bandit - symphony [sad warning applies]
- Amazing escape from a WWII submarine
- The NZ national Kris Kringle goes on again this year [heart-warming despite stuff]
- In June we were naive enough to submit a paper to a predatory publisher. Since then all the authors have been getting nonsense solicitations to send more papers to similar scams.
- Happy to report we aren't alone in having a mailbox full of earnest and flattering requests for a contribution [BMJ Christmas edition: other fun nearby]
- You don't need a truck to