- . . . or the pixies Here comes your man.
- The bloke who invented QI [prev] talks to our own Ryan Tubridy on the wireless.
- This is a lovely, blokey, portagey, buggy 1000km trip across Canada to Hudson Bay by canoe. You may imagine these boys were well fit at the end of their month on the water.
- From canoe to Cannes - danse festival snippets
- Arts? so singing: Dietrich Bonhoeffer's - Von guten Mächten
- Cliff Stoll [prev] shows how he does real science (and crap-detecting) with kids. Tribbing David Hilbert whose epitaph is Wir müssen wissen / Wir warden wissen
- Matt Parker calls out some Arts Block bureaucrats for thinking a mathematically impossible picture of a football is good enough <tsk!>.
- Nifty trucking of a load of long logs.
- Basque log-chopping - don't forget the steel-caps.
- Exclaves and enclaves, mappy complexities all over the world.
Sunday, 15 October 2017
Away with the fairies 151017