- Drone footage of surfing off the coast of Tahiti with super-sexy sound-track by Brigitte Fontaine doing "Le Goudron".
- Dick Proenneke built a cabin in the Alaskan outback and lived there for 30 years.
- One from hotukdeals via The Boy: power-napping tool: The Ostrich Pillow: check comments.
- Benedictus with added Cosmos by Karl Jenkins: for me Mum, she likes Karl Jenkins.
- Ceiliúradh at the Albert Hall: Fiona Shaw reads Seamus Heaney's Postscript and Everyone sings The Parting Glass.
Sunday, 14 February 2016
Sunday Surf 140216
kitchen-eye view of an Indian Indian restaurant, because there's no commentary or subtitles. But it's mesmerizing: what is the yellow glop filling the bowl at min 3:21? What will the owner of the bare foot [L top right] do with it . . . either the glop, the foot or both together?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment