Clues below the fold
- Here is ProdiJIG in Cork.
- Did you cry Encore! ?
- Samba. Me and 40 others making a noise for Patrick's Day parade 2006
- Body percussion for men
One12 hand clapping
- Young men in skirts drumming
- Wheelie-bin stomp with Groove Onkels
- cuatro chicos en una mesa.
Captain Haddock from Tintin, [of course]
On the left is a cod-piece, which covers ye coddes old fashioned word for the male genitalia
Dabs are thieves cant for fingerprints
We call altocumulus clouds mackerel skies . . . and mare's tails [cirrus] make big ships have small sails
Plaice, my favourite flat-fish since I was a child, I've matched this with La Place de la Concorde
Skate the common name applies to a wide variety of rays.