Who, what, where?:
- Rothschild, Ferdinand, left his cabinet of curiosities to the British Museum as the Waddesdon Bequest. Neil MacGregor [prev] is among those who are moved by all that rich stuff.
- Race and Dogs: Iditarod 2019 kicked off last Sunday
- Stan Zuray bloboprev 1982 Rookie of the Year 16d 6h 44m !!
- Alaska - where the women are 'ard.
- Via MeFi with portraits.
- Race and Sanger. Blood Groups in Man. The first textbook on human genetic biogeography. Map below of distribution of Blood Group A [source]. Blobbo-comparison chekkitout: Group B map. Me, I'm blood group A, does this mean that my heterogeneous ancestors include a shake of Tlingit/Athabaskan - the epicentre of A?? No, I don't believe that either.
- Recycling food
- Red Lion - Real stories about English boozers called the Red Lion
- Rock slide - group of trek-tourists [recently] avoid a freight-train WHOOOMPH of rock in Argentina [check out the side-bar on the AGU site for more downfall].
Rastapopoulos the stereotypical villain from Tintin -
Red Dragon (Mahjong) controls water, rainfall, typhoons and floods -
Ribes rubrum = redcurrant -
Roscommon County -
Rubber Duck bobs water, rainfall, typhoons and floods -
Ryan Reynolds ("the sexiest man alive")