- Mark Knopfler
- & Emmylou Harris - Why Worry
- For Pat the Piper: Mark Knopfler - Piper to the End
- On his tod - Remembrance Day
- Katie Melua
- Material world
- Will Griffin talks about knives
- Pouring a conical concrete silo
- 1965 cars: before seat-belts, crash-helmets, head-rests, anti-lock brakes were fitted as standard.
- Backlog feedback
- We've looked into Eddie Izzard before: now the late night garage.
- Saline vs Ringer's dilemma you first heard it here; now here is a neat explanatory video.
- Finally, in the undiscovered country from whose bourn no traveler returns, we can revisit txtn while driving a lethal weapon. In 2013 I put out my credentials for talking about people being whacked by distracted drivers. I survived, broken but not beyond economic repair. Werner Herzog had just made a short documentary film From one second to the next. It's about people killing people because they are tricking about with a phone while driving. Now, because it's a subject that keeps on taking, AT&T have made a couple of films in a series called It Can Wait:
- That's a terrible way to finish starting Sunday morning. Here's Arlo ramblin' and Pete and Tao just singin'.
Sunday, 29 April 2018
Stuff not nonsense