- Profiles in courage
- A love letter to realism in a time of grief - at last Pollock & George the TED Talk
- UnBreakable: Mark Pollock fell out of a window and broke his back
- Unbustable: Simone George, a human rights lawyer is a better research scientist than most scientists.
- Unbuggered: the rest of The Blob's back-story on a tale of love in a time of collagen.
- I was bloggin' last Sunday morning & desired some background music. This is the trail:
- Karl Jenkins: Benedictus from The Armed Man [a fave of me Mum's]
- L'homme armé [medieval source for prev]
- Samuel Barber: Agnus dei op. 11
- Delibes: The flower duet from Lakmé
- Offenbach: Barcarolle
- Peter Boxell: I Miss you by Missing People Choir on BGT
- It worked in one case: BBC
- More music, mostly happy
- The Lumineers - Ho Hey
- ditto - Stubborn Love
- Bastille - Pompeii - that's had half a billion views but it's now to me
- George Ezra - Budapest
- Living with dementia: Understand Together
- Peter Attia confessional: arse-ways thinking about insulin resistance and obesity - compassion needed.
- Ellen deGeneres still funny in CVS
- ditto Dara Ó'Briain at the Apollo
- How to live together: option for saving money in community
- I was skeptical about covering reservoirs in plastic balls to minimise evaporation. New analysis claims making the bluddy balls use more water in manufacture than is saved.
- Schoolin': essay on the virtues of Free Schools and Self-directed learning
Sunday 9 September 2018
Term starts in earnest 0900hrs tomorrow, my loins are girded. Last chance for sofa, feet up, edutainment