Saturday 3 May 2014

M = LX

Big day for one of the Blobbies!  M's a bit older than me, so when she crosses age thresholds it is a heads up for me to prepare to ignore and stonewall my own.  I think that 49 is a significant birthday because it's close to Shagsper's seven ages of man.  Although even in Saxpere's day, with its lower life expectancy, the seventh age "Last scene of all / That ends this strange eventful history / Is second childishness and mere oblivion / Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything." would hardly have been kicking in at age 42.  It would be a huge lie, and a huge mess at the other end, if I claimed that the cake was in the post but I offer a selection here.

M - you'll have to order your own cake from Dau.II.  Happy Bday aNNyway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment